Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE HIIT COMPANY
Instructor Terms and Conditions
Please read The HIIT Company instructor agreement set out below:
- This agreement sets out the rights and obligations of being an instructor of any of The HIIT Company programs, including HIITSTEP, HIITCARDIO, HIITCIRCUIT and HIITNRIDE. You must comply and agree to the conditions set out before delivering any of The HIIT Company programs.
- Only certified instructors have permission to deliver our classes. We cannot guarantee that all candidates will pass the course.
- The HIIT Company owns the music used in our programs. By subscribing to our instructor program and paying your monthly subscription, you will have access to new releases and workout notes. The music can only be used to deliver classes as prescribed in the workout notes. The music is not to be shared or sold to any other individual. If you did not purchase a track, you do not have permission to use it.
- In order to obtain a licence to conduct classes, it is mandatory to maintain an active subscription, as this covers the requisite fees. In the event that you intent to terminate your subscription, a prior written notice of at least 30 days must be provided to us. It is imperative to note that teaching with out an active subscription and consequently, a valid licence is strictly prohibited.
- To lawfully access and utilise any content provided by The HIIT Company, such as video, music and literature, it is imperative that you possess a current licence. Failure to obtain an up-to-date licence before downloading any of the aforementioned content will result in billing for unauthorised use.
- Instructors must not deliver any HIIT company programs unless they are actively subscribed to a membership.
- Our classes and exercises must be delivered precisely as prescribed in the workout notes with an appropriate warm-up and cool down. It is your responsibility to offer regressions as you see fit.
- It is the responsibly of each instructor and or workplace to have their own public liability and professional insurance cover.
- General conduct must be kept to a high and respectable standard when teaching any of our classes in the workplace or online.
- When wearing our branded apparel, you are representing The HIIT Company, and you must respectably conduct yourself without bringing disrepute to our business.
- You do not have permission to create your own merchandise using our brands and logos as this would be in breach of our licensing policy.
- Any breach of our Terms and Condition will result in you being disqualified as a HIIT Company Instructor. We will notify you in writing with our decision and appeal process.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: CLOTHING
www.thehiitcompany.com (referred to as the "Website") is owned by The HIIT Company International Ltd. Company registration number.
By placing an order on this website you agree to the below Terms, Conditions and Purchasing Terms which will create the sales contract, between yourself and us at the point of order confirmation and acceptance.
2. PLACING AN ORDER
- Add the products you want on our website to your basket
- Ensure you select the correct size before adding the items to your basket
- Once you have added all items you would like to purchase, proceed to checkout
- You must provide billing, shipping, email addresses and all other required details accurately
- Review the order before you complete the purchase
- Submit your order and you will receive a confirmation via the email address you provided at checkout.
2.2 ORDER ACCEPTANCE AND CANCELLATIONS
All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by Pursue Fitness. We may choose not to accept your order at our own discretion. Examples of when we may not accept your order are as follows:
Because we start to process your order as soon as it is submitted, it is not possible to cancel your order before you have received it. You can then cancel your order by returning your goods, following the refund procedure in section 6 of this agreement.
3. QUALITY AND MAINTENANCE OF PRODUCTS
Minor differences in colour and other variations in Products are possible as a result of different image acquisition, display technologies or other technical reasons. The HIIT Company is not liable for these variations and deviations.
The HIIT Company draws your attention to the washing and maintenance instructions printed on the labels of the Products. The HIIT Company is not liable for any damage resulting from incorrect handling of Products, including handling contrary to the instructions.
4. PRICE AND CURRENCY
Prices displayed online usually adjust depending on your geographical location. For example, if you reside in the USA, the currency displayed should adjust to USD. This also works for AUD, CAD, EUR and other major currencies.
You can also select your local currency via the menu tab on mobile or via the header bar on desktop.
All prices quoted at the payment stage are in Great British Pound (GBP).
The HIIT Company reserves the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time, including promotional codes and gift cards and the right to adjust the price of any product at any given time without further discussion.
5. SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND CUSTOMS
All orders made on The HIIT Company website are dispatched from the UK to the shipping address you provide at the checkout stage, orders are usually delivered on business days; excluding bank holidays and national holidays. Some of our delivery partners will deliver orders on weekends.
We aim to despatch orders on the same day as outlined on our Delivery Times page. However, due to fluctuation in order volumes this is not always possible.
Any orders with a delivery address in the United Kingdom are domestic, and will not incur any additional customs and import fees.
Any international orders may be subject to customs charges. We advise contacting your local customs authorities for more information on any charges that would be incurred upon the delivery of your order. These charges are not quoted at checkout and are out of our control. If you choose to refuse to pay the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to The HIIT Company, a shipping and handling fee may be deducted from your refund, as this aspect of the order was fulfilled. If you would like us to send the order again we may ask for payment of the delivery fees to re-dispatch your order.
Any orders returned to sender due to an incorrect address, unsuccessful delivery or no collection may have a shipping and handling fee deducted from your refund, as this aspect of the order was fulfilled. If you would like us to send the order again we may ask for payment of the delivery fees to re-dispatch your order.
The HIIT Company cannot be held responsible for delay in delivery, including but not limited to the following;
Any incorrect customer details, customs clearance, inventory levels, national or private strikes, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, weather, natural disasters, fire, pandemics and epidemics or the failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
6. EXCHANGES AND REFUNDS
Our exchanges and returns page including the form you need to process one is located here or at the bottom of every page on our website under 'Returns'.
We offer exchanges within 28 days on all items.
You can exchange the same item for a different size or colour (stock dependant).
If the price has gone up since your exchange was sent back, we will not charge you additionally for any price differences.
Exchanges are usually processed within 10 days of us receiving the returned item(s). Standard delivery times then apply for the exchanged item(s) to be delivered back to you.
We process exchanges as fast as possible. Exchanges are processed manually, therefore you will not get an email from us when we receive the return.
During busy periods some returns may be processed outside of the above timeframes.
We offer refunds within 28 days on full priced items. Sale or outlet items will be refunded as store credit, alternatively you can exchange them. This policy does not apply for orders placed during the Black Friday, Cyber Week sale and site wide sales, they can be returned for a refund.
Gift cards are a non refundable item, this includes unused gift cards and partially used with an outstanding balance.
Online courses and digital items are a non refundable items.
Refunds are usually processed within 10 days of us receiving the returned item(s). Please allow an extra 5 days for your bank to make the funds available to you.
We process refunds as fast as possible. Refunds are processed manually, therefore you will not get an email from us when we receive your item(s). However you will get an email when your refund is processed, please also check junk folders.
Orders placed using split payment (part Gift Card/Store Credit, part other payment method) will always be refunded to the Gift Card(s)/Store Credit first. Any remaining balance will be refunded to the other payment used, which will follow our above refund process.
During busy periods some returns may be processed outside of the above timeframes.
Returns Refusal Rights
International returns must be labelled as a 'Return' on any paperwork to avoid incorrect customs charges. You should not state the value you paid for the item(s). For sake of clarity, if you state the item value on paperwork, we will pay import duty, taxes and a processing fee for an item we have not paid you for. This is incorrect as we have not purchased the items from you, you are simply returning them back to us. Any fees we incur, from paperwork filled out incorrectly, will be chargeable or deductible from refunds or store credit.
We reserve the right to deny processing any returns that are not received to our returns address, we therefore request you use a Tracked and/or Signed For Service back to our returns address.
We reserve the right to deny processing any returns received after 28 days of you receiving your order. Your returned item(s) will then be sent back back to your shipping address.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange for any of the following reasons: An item has been worn/used, washed, is without tags/original packaging, in a complete saleable condition, is dirty/scented or covered in hair.
Due to hygiene, any returns that include any of the listed items below will be rejected and sent back to the shipping address provided:
SWIM WEAR, SWIM SHORTS, UNDERWEAR, HEADWEAR (CAPS), MASKS & SOCKS.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names which appear on The HIIT Company's products, product packaging and/or on the Website, whether registered or not (the “Trade Marks”) remain the exclusive property of The HIIT Company International Ltd. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify any of the Trade Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on the Website.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time.
The use of this Website as well as any purchase agreement between you and us, will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions on this page at the time you place an order or browse our website.
Please check The HIIT Company Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.