HIITCIRCUIT is a 30-minute high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout, designed to improve strength, cardiovascular fitness and build lean muscle. This workout uses barbell, weighted plates, a step and bodyweight exercises to hit all major muscle groups. HIITCIRCUIT combines intense HIIT exercises with super motivating music, motivating you to push yourself right to the end.
During the course you will be guided by HIITCIRCUIT program leader Holly Lynch. Holly will provide you with all the necessary skills required in order to deliver SAFE and effective HIITCIRCUIT classes.
- Science of Human Movement
- Exercise Technique Drills
- Coaching Skill Development
- Health and Safety
- HIITCIRCUIT Masterclass
- A full length video submission of the workout, following on from the ZOOM will be required to complete the course and certification be awarded.
Equipment that you will need for the course:
- A step
- A Large Weight
- 2 x smaller weights (plates or dumbbells)
Once certified you will receive 3 starter tracks, one of which will be the one used for your assessment.
Subscription is £13 every 2 months, however, this is taken in monthly instalments of £6.50. You will receive a new workout track every 2 months.
You will be able to purchase other tracks from the music library at £13 each, once certified.